Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hallucinations Anyone?


I’m curious to know if anyone else is dealing with this.  It’s been the past few weeks and they are scary.  I’ve done some research and it seems it is a symptom, but very rare. They are happening at night and are so real it’s amazing.

I am a little nervous that one of these times I will actually get up during one of these incidents.

It takes sometime after I am fully awake to know if it’s real or not.  This is how “real” these incidents are.

I’m hoping this is not something that will last and is a temporary symptom.  I’m forcing myself to stay awake certain nights because they are frightening.

Anyone else experiencing this?

2 comments:

  1. Omg. You're the 1st person I've heard speak of this. I had hallucinations for 3-4 days in a row 2 years ago. Neurologist didn't know why. We thought maybe I had messed my meds up our something.
    First sign was while on computer slowly became very vividly colored and then like 3D. Have to say it was pretty. Lol. But....when I saw 3 fat fairies fly by in the bathroom, whew knew something was going on. Saw several different things
    . I also thought maybe it could have been Hammered paint I had used the night before. Maybe not enough ventilation? Stress? My granny was at Hospice house dying.
    Went to ER. Which led to my neuro appt.next day. My granny literally passed away when passing her bedroom window coming back from neuro to see her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, forgot, if you are hallucinating and you know it's not real, that's a good thing. If you think it's real, that's way worse. (^_~)

    ReplyDelete